As a member of Seafarers Club you will enjoy the benefits that come with being part of our creative and inspirational community – start saving money from day one with deals we have negotiated for our members locally and internationally.
FLEXIBLE WORK SPACES IN THE HEART OF THE CBD
Spend all day working in our inspiring common work spaces, from 7.00am till late, with free-wifi and the freedom of distractions at work, all at no additional cost.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PERKS
From reduced room rates in Seafarers, preferential bookings, discounted dining in partner venues, specials in hotels around the world, complimentary magazine subscriptions, Seafarers aims to please all tastes.
YOUR NAMES ON THE DOOR
Seafarers members are welcome at the most exclusive partner clubs around the world. Let us know when you plan to visit, and we will make sure they are expecting you.
CONNECT WITH LIKE MINDED MEMBERS
Share experiences and ideas, and get inspired through our organised members events or serendipitous social encounters.
WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND HOSPITALITY
Enjoy access to the multiple bars, event spaces, screening room, lounge, members restaurant and live performance space.
TAILORED BENEFITS TO MEET YOUR EVERY NEED
Book beautiful conference rooms, use our wifi, get exclusive invitations, try our playlists, attend our live performances, RSVP to parties and settle your tab seamlessly via the Members app.
JOIN AUCKLAND’S MOST VIBRANT CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Experience an average of 30 events, exhibitions, social gatherings, live performance and film screenings each month.
TICKETING & PARTNERSHIPS
Get early access to the best seats and VIP packages to big shows, concerts and sports events in New Zealand and internationally.
We welcome your application for membership at Seafarers. In this section you’ll find details of member benefits and Club rules. If you have any questions regarding membership please email our membership liaison Nellie Jenkins.
- Create and submit your online profile.
- Once your profile is submitted we will contact you within 48 hours to review the details of your application.
- If membership is approved we will process your payment.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive an email confirmation prompting you to download our members app and create a login.
- You will receive your members pack containing your membership card.
- Members can bring up to 3 guests but we are flexible when we can be. If you call ahead and it’s ok with the manager on duty, you may bring more.
- Members are responsible for their guests while they are inside the Club and must ensure they’re signed in on arrival.
- A member’s guests may not enter the Club without the member present. When you leave, they must leave with you.
- Members must show their Seafarers membership card to the host.
- Please settle your bill before leaving, preferably using the Seafarers App.
- We require 48 hours notice if you need to cancel an RSVP’d event.
- Any misconduct or excessive intoxication will result in removal from the Club.
- The Club has the right to exclude any guest without explanation.