Welcome to Seafarers
It’s good to have you on board.
We hope you will enjoy the Club and facilities and use it as a ‘home away from home’; a place for early morning meetings or somewhere calm and comfortable to base yourself when you need some thinking space.
Please see your list of benefits and our current offering as well as a list of our current reciprocal clubs.
The Club is a bit like a live magazine, curated by our events team. There is always something interesting happening in the building, from robust discussions and exhibitions to member-only parties and fresh music from guest DJs.
Make sure you check in to seafarers.co.nz regularly for the latest event. There you’ll also find information on all other member benefits, including our partner restaurants and growing family of reciprocal international clubs.
Alternatively you can contact our membership services team directly and we will ensure you are personally looked after. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seafarers is open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
We hope to see you soon.
Access over 20 reciprocal clubs globally
As a member of the Seafarers Club, you can gain access to our international reciprocal clubs where you can have the same benefits as their own members. To gain access, please email us at email@example.com with your request including your requested dates of access to the clubs and how many guests and your Seafarers membership information. Each club observes its own house rules, so please be aware that these will be observed at your visit.
2018 Offering & Benefits
- Level 6 is available Mon-Friday from 8am- 5pm, and as always the perfect work or meeting space your home away from home.
- Reciprocal access to more than 20 exclusive private clubs in the world’s top cities.
- A 10% discount at all restaurants. (www.savorgroup.co.nz) – t&c’s apply*
- Member discounts on room hire for private functions and events.
- Exclusive invitations to events and collaborations.
- New luxury private dining room and kitchen on Level 5. The Matisse Room is available for hire for private dining and those special functions.
- Priority bookings at any of our restaurants through our member services. We will try our best to accommodate your requests within 24hrs.
- We want to stay in touch more frequently, the mobile app has been retired and replaced by direct bookings by contacting our member services.(firstname.lastname@example.org / ph. 09 3028870 )
- The Rooftop will no longer be part of the exclusive membership offer.
*Food & Beverage members discount, cannot be applied towards any special events, exclusive hire or business related events- maximum $100 per visit.